We aim to support researchers, scientists and managers in their proposal writing processes by sharing our knowledge and experience with you through our project proposal writing workshops. In addition, Zeeutec aims to help you improve your grant writing skills through proposal writing tips, examples and interactive exercises.
Explore our latest training offerings, available in-house or online, with tailored content and advice to suit your needs.
Provide in-house or online hands-on training in project proposal preparation and proposal writing for Doctoral Networks (MSCA-DN), MSCA-COFUND and MSCA PF-Postdoctoral Fellowships programs.
Doctoral students, post-doc researchers, academics, universities, research centers, NGOs and all kinds of private and public organizations and companies, planning to apply for MSCA fellowship programmes.
- Types and objectives of MSCA fellowships programmes
- Call documents and other resources
- Creating an account on the Funding&Tenders portal
- Contents of the Part A and Part B
- Evaluation criteria
- Develop attractive project objectives
- Creating a training program that can get high marks from the EU-reviewers
- Inform about the employability and other benefits of applicants
- Contributions to the researcher
- Creating a project-specific work plan, work packages and milestones
- Excellence, Impact and Implementation sections
- Budget and financial rules
- Informing about the successful features of the proposal