We aim to support our companies in their project proposal preparation processes by sharing our knowledge and experience with you through our project proposal writing workshops, thus contributing to our SMEs and start-ups getting more shares from the EU grants. In addition, Zeeutec aims to help you improve your grant writing skills through proposal writing tips, examples and interactive exercises.
Explore our latest training offerings, available in-house or online, with tailored content and advice to suit your needs.
Provide in-house or online hands-on training on how to prepare a competitive proposal for EIC Accelerator-Eureka grant programmes.
Researchers, organizations and companies planning to apply for the EIC Accelerator and Eureka calls.
- Features and objectives of Horizon Europe and other EU funding programmes
- Call documents and other resources
- Creating an account on the Funding&Tenders portal
- Contents of the Part A and Part B
- Contents of the Phase 1 and Phase 2
- Evaluation criteria
- Budget and financial rules
- Selection of subcontractors and writing them in the proposal
- Creating a project-specific work plan, work packages and milestones
- Informing about different EU programmes focusing on your interests